Perlite Review & Comparison 2019
The best Perlite in Review
The best Perlite
The TOP 20 Perlite at a glance
- Ultra-lightweight aggregate with neutral ph
- Excellent soil conditioner
- Improves germination and root growth
- ideal for hydroponic growing
- increases aeration and soil drainage
- 2 litre pack of Perlite.
- Ideal for propogation from cuttings, potting mixes, container growing and general soil enrichment to break up heavy clay soils or drain wet soils.
- Completely natural and sterile product.
- Exclusive, high value organic ingredients such as airy peat moss prevent diseases
- These ingredients also promote exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems
- Higher yields. Faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production
- Highly suitable for growing plants. Under normal conditions, adult plants evaporate 4-6 litres of moisture a day, per m2. For larger plants, use 5 litre pots or larger. The larger the pot the more constant the root environment will be
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor growing;Do not expose to temperatures below 4°C
- This is a specialist blend that can be used by anybody who wants a strong and healthier plant that is provided with optimum water and nutrient availability.
- The added SERAMIS granules do a fantastic job at regulating the plants water intake to ensure optimum water and nutrient availability.
- The added grit and sand found in this mix provide your plant with optimum drainage so roots can develop well resulting in a healthier plant.
- This 4L bag will fill a 14cm Pot.
- High quality, cleaned and pre-treated coco coir ideal for pot culture or other bulk uses
- Very easy-to-use and gives great results
- A pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir
- Free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA's unique production process
- Complex water/air system that that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants
- Ideal for rooting cuttings
- Absorbs and holds vast amounts of air and moisture
- Improves aeration and drainage
- Stable and long lasting
- Available in 2 litre bag
- PEAT FREE ORGANIC COMPOST FOR CACTUS & SUCCULENTS
- THIS MIX CONTAINS: COCOPEAT, COCO HUSK CHIPS, PERLITE, HORTICULTURAL GRIT
- LIGHT SLOW RELEASE ORGANIC FERTILIZER (COMES IN SEPARATE BAG AS SOME CACTUS GROWERS PREFER TO USE THEIR OWN NUTRIENT)
- FREE UK DELIVERY WITH ALL OUR PRODUCTS
- READY TO USE
- Perlite in handy 2 litre bag
- high porosity without water logging
- Add to compost to increase drainage, insulation and aeration
- Speeds up rooting and minimises risk of damping off
- A natural product Perlite has been used in the horticultural industry for many years.
- Made from volcanic rock this sterile substance is often used as an ingredient in compost mixes or for improving aeration and drainage in soils.
- Blended with peat moss and fertilizer it makes an excellent soil-less compost, light, airy and easy to use.
- Composts which incorporate Perlite are almost impossible to waterlog and it is also helpful in rewetting composts which have dried out.
- It can also be used as a stand-alone product in hydroponic growing systems or sometimes for difficult to root cuttings.
Current Perlite Offers
In the following Perlite comparison table you can see products with current offers or savings compared to the normal price. Often it is not helpful to compare only the test winners, since these cost possibly also more and have a higher purchase price. Not with everyone the purse sits loosely.
In addition to the Perlite product image, they see the most important features, ratings and price. However, the table with the current best Perlite offers can often be identical with the bestseller list.
Perlite New Releases
When buying products, it is not always the case that you really want them. Often Perlite is also bragged about before others – after all, you have purchased the most modern and newest product!
The following list is the ideal solution for all those who want to attract attention and always have the latest and completely new Perlites at a glance!
Checklist for the purchase of Perlite
- Which size is the best at Perlite?
- Are there any manufacturers or brands that are particularly recommended for Perlite?
- What does Perlite cost?
- Costs for possible care and cleaning – Do you need extras that you might want to order at the same time?
- Material: high-quality workmanship is reflected in the price, but usually lasts longer.
- Depending on the Perlite material, the weight can also be affected.
There are clearly a few points to consider, especially with Perlite. Be it the material or the size or the possible maintenance effort. Nevertheless, the aspects listed above should not be disregarded. Perlite offers, best lists but also new publications can always be found on our website.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.